Energy Safe Victoria
Let's help you see the right content.

Please make a selection

We are using cookies.

Energy Safe Victoria uses cookies to help give you the best possible user experience. By continuing to browse this site you give consent for cookies to be used.


Gasfitter licensing

The Victorian Building Authority (VBA) is responsible for registering, licensing and disciplining plumbers and gasfitters in Victoria.

To learn more about the relationship between Energy Safe Victoria and the Victorian Building Authority as the State’s regulators of building, plumbing, gas, electricity and pipelines, visit our page ESV and the Victorian Building Authority (VBA).

For information about becoming a registered or licenced plumber or gasfitter, go to the VBA’s website by clicking on the links below:

Contact details

For all enquiries relating to the VBA, call 1300 815 127 or visit the VBA.